Alla Oliinyk, Managing partner, Health
Prior to Borsch Ventures, Alla was a General Manager at the Artemovsk Pharma Factory “Fitofarm” (one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in Ukraine). Has an experience in “Sanofi-Aventis”, “Roche Pharmaceuticals” and “Astrum Investment Management”.
Interdisciplinary Institute of Management, Kyiv
International Management Institute, Kyiv
National Medical University ‘O.O. Bogomolec’, Kyiv
René Decartes (Paris V) University
The Young Doctors Association of Ukraine (founder and manager)
The Young Doctors Association of Ukraine, all-Ukrainian youth NGO, pioneered the idea in Ukraine, founder and manager http://www.ukrmsa.com/ua/
Representing Ukraine in the international youth healthcare community
Arranging exchange programmes for medical students, scientists and professionals
Multiple international programmes within IFMSA http://www.ifmsa.org
Cooperation with WHO, UNISEF, etc. within the IFMSA-UMSA committees
- 16 years of management experience (commercial companies, projects and social initiatives in the field of healthcare)
- Three graduate degrees (medicine, economics, administration)
- Foreign languages (French, English).
- French Government Scholarship (2001-2002): studying in France and Switzerland.
- Crisis management, management of a full-cycle production company
- Developing the company’s mission and strategic goals
- Multilevel analysis of the company’s condition; creating a roadmap of necessary measures, structuring and prioritizing
- Implementing tactical solutions
- Effective interaction on the international level.
Key personal qualities:
Analytical mind, systematic approach, leadership, commitment, multitasking, ability to handle a heavy workload, flexibility and adaptability.